Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We have a ONE year old in the house.


I'm behind on my blog posts but we celebrated our last birthday of the year:  Joshua turned ONE - August 14th.  We had a wonderful time as a family.  Out of our two boys, Joshua is the calmer one and the cuddliest too.  I love that in his eyes mommy makes everything better.  One day at church a friend extended her arms to hold him and he just slowly turned his head away and held tight.  My friend was ok with that and said he acted like a baby Koala.  Her description was perfect.  Below you'll see our cute little ONE year old in action.

1 comment:

The Marlin's said...

I can't believe how time flies. It seems like yesterday I was hearing about this ginormous kid you had. Your kids are all so cute. It's hard to see your baby growing up. I know I am cherishing every moment.