Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Monday, September 14, 2009

Summer of fun!





So we got smarter this year!  Our kids participated in our local library's summer reading program:  read and get rewarded for it hey, that sounds good to me.  So the kids read like crazy to get small rewards along the way but the ultimate reward they were aiming for was FREE tickets to Breakers Water Park!  And they did it!  Last year we totally missed the program but Ty & I came up with our own reading program for Tia and then Ty took her.  I didn't go with them then because I was LARGE with child and really didn't want to "expose" my heftiness, my hugeness or my chunkiness (name that movie?).  But this time around we all went as a family and we had lots of fun!

3 comments:

Olivia Goldman said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Joshua is so cute, and has grown so much! What a big boy!

Kista said...

What a cute boy that little Joshua is!!

Tracy said...

Um, isn't it that movie with Jack Black and Gweneth Paltrow? I can't remember the name of it.