Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Mommy couldn't find our 1st year banner so she had Tia and Jonathan make one just for me.

My family blew up all these balloons for me to play with.  Awesome!

Grandma "Snow" called to wish me a Happy Birthday but then I accidentally hang up on her...oops!
She called again and was able to finish singing to me, thanks Grandma "Snow". 
Thanks Grandma "Tahiti" and the rest of the islanders for the birthday wishes too.  LOVE YOU ALL.

What a HAPPY DAY!  I'm ONE!

1 comment:

Summertime Designs said...

I can't believe it's already been over a year since he was born! I totally remember you being pregnant with him and how beautiful you were as a pregnant lady. Happy Birthday Joshua! And I love the birthday pendants too. Great job!