Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

From Arizona to Utah and back...

We celebrated Thanksgiving in Utah with Ty's family.
It was nice to get away and see family. Our kids had a blast catching up with their cousins, uncles, aunt and of course Grandpa and Grandma "SNOW". Our kids call them that because when we visit there is usually snow where G-pa and G-ma live and they love to play in it when they are lucky to find some.
For the most part we hung out in Elberta (with an "E"), Utah at Ty's parents for a few days where Ty was able to work a little and also attend the U of U/ BYU Football game - the most anticipated game of the year (for the fans of course). It was a great game! GO UTES! No offense BYU fans. I'm not a football fan and I like both universities however Ty graduated from the "U" so "YES" I'm proud of their victory.
After Elberta we moved our Tucson behinds to Delta (still in Utah) where Ty's only sister Kelly hosted Thanksgiving. The company and food was good.

During the drive up to Utah and back there was plenty of time for reflection and I must say that my "gratitude list" was/is LONG. So I'll sum things up by simply saying that I'm thankful for my many blessings and trials.

1 comment:

Margo said...

Wow what a fun Thanksgiving trip to Utah. So you stayed most of the times in the south? Too bad we didn't run into each other. Looks like you had a great vacation with your hubby's family. It's always good to see family. Joshua is getting so big. He is so adorable. Go Cougars but Utah beat them so I guess Go Utes!LOL:)