Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kitchen battlefield.


I believe a home comes ALIVE with children.
Yesterday I was about to make dinner but then got side tracked with laundry. When I came back to prepare dinner this is what I found on my kitchen floor...a battlefield of army men meticulously lined up.
You gotta love kids, there is never a dull moment.
I love my little boy aka 'Army man Jonathan'.

2 comments:

Wade family said...

so cute... love it!

Margo said...

Love your little army on the floor...so cute. Your kids were so cute in their Halloween outfit. Good call for being cautious with your daughter and plus they had a movie night with fun things to eat. Love it! I love your Prop 102 sign. My sister in CA said that hers was stolen so at night she takes the sign down and put it back in the morning. Very smart! Glad it passes but now there's a whole protest by the church temples building. Crazy!