Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas tag

A friend tagged me...

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both, it all depends on the gift...

2. Real or fake tree?
Both but I prefer the smell of a real tree.

3. When do you put up a tree?
The goal is the 1st of Dec. or whenever...

4. When do you take it down?
Before New Year's.

5. Do you like eggnog?
Not really, it's good in small amounts it's just too sweet...

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A beautiful bike, I believe I was 8.

7. Hardest person to buy for?
Ty

8. Easiest person(s) to buy for?
My family.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, 3 nativities. My favorite is by Susan Lordi - Willow tree.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail, I'm old fashioned.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
It's a family tradition in our family to watch "It's a wonderful life" on Christmas Eve. I like the movie "Elf" too.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Whenever...here a little there a little.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
May be...

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
? hard to answer...a good buttery toffee.

16. Lights on the tree?
Of course!!

17.Favorite Christmas song?
All but if I had to pick I'll have to say "Away in a Manager".

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
No, sorry Santa. Santa paddled an outrigger canoe in the islands...

19. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star

20. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning?
CHRISTMAS morning.

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Traffic.

22. Favorite Ornament theme or colors?
Christ.

23. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Kitchen stuff...

24. Who is most likely to respond to this?
Anyone who has time or just want a blog idea...

25. Who is least likely to respond to this?
Busy people...

1 comment:

Kendra Richardson said...

It was great to get to know your Christmas traditions Ruth! I loved it. I also loved your Utah trip pictures - the kids look like they enjoyed themselves...and Ty too!!!