Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Live Nativity


As long as we have lived here we love to attend our Church's Live Nativity every year. It has become a tradition, a family tradition. This free live performance is open to the public and plays for 3 nights (Friday 12, Saturday 13 and Sunday 14). Here Tia invited one of her best friends Morgan. Tia is holding Jonathan in this picture too.
About three and a half years ago I had the honor of playing Mary for the live nativity. It was a wonderful yet humbling experience. Having given birth to a child in a nice comfy hospital I can't imagine doing the same thing but surrounded by animals, their odors, bugs, itchy hay and probably no privacy...such a humble setting for a King, I love my Savior!
He is truly the reason for the season.

Our kids all bundled up. Yes, it can get chilly even in the desert.

No comments: