Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Friday, July 10, 2009

Taking a break...

Since Tia got out of school in May, I've been extra busy. Busy with all kinds of activities from swim lessons, several trips to our local library, to the movies, to crafts at home, to kids/cousins play dates, sleep overs, more pool days, parties and I can go on and on.
Mom's are busy period!
I got so caught up with family that I decided to take a break from blog world (one less thing on my list) and honestly I think it's a good thing... However since my blog is my modern day journal it's about time to get back on track and pick up the slack before the slack turns into a "mountain".
Must take the kiddos to the pool today but will be back to catch up...

1 comment:

Margo said...

It's always nice to take break so have fun with your family.