Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Swim Lessons


Living in the desert especially during the summer time you want to be around water even if it's an inflatable kiddie pool in your back yard...W A T E R water please.
Last summer I was large with child and really didn't want to be in a swimsuit at a community pool so during his spare time Ty taught Jonathan how to swim.
Jonathan did very well thanks to his awesome teacher - Dad.

It's summer again and those skills were forgotten over time.
We were planning on swim lessons regardless but after almost "drowning" at my sister's in Mesa, we signed him up right away. Just for the record my sister and Tia were close by when Jonathan jumped in and realized that he had forgotten how to swim, they saved him! Where was I?
Well I was with Ty and Joshua at the Wigwam Golf Resort and Spa for a couple of days. Ty had some business there and spouses were invited. So my sister was gracious to watch the other kids so I could support Ty.

Anyways back to swim lessons here are a few pictures of Jonathan's first swim session. It was 2 weeks long Monday - Friday.

1 comment:

Margo said...

Way to go Johnatan!! Congratulations!!Right now it's 90 degree and the kids are outside swimming. That's right you gotta love water!!!