Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Monday, July 13, 2009

Level Two - Done!


So Level 2 started June 15-26 and it was a bit of a challenge for most of the kids. I think the part that scared them the most was having to jump into the deepest part of the pool which I think is 12 feet. The dark blue water probably made them think of sharks :) and the fact that they could not touch the bottom with their feet made things worse.
Jonathan was a little afraid but with some practice things quickly improved which resulted in him passing. He can move on to level 3 but that would be another 2 weeks by the pool...so we'll say "no thank you" and save level 3 and 4 for next year.
I've spent 4 weeks total by the pool for swim lessons and that's OK because I love my kids and I love the tan but we have other things to do too.

No comments: