Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Veggie Tales madness!


Yesterday after school the kids wanted to listen to a CD that we borrowed from the library called: "And now it's time for Silly Songs with Larry" (Veggie Tales).

They were goofing off (laughing, acting, dancing) and I must say I found it very amusing watching them be SILLY. Hey, a free show while I nursed Joshua made the time go by fast. It's nice to be able to see and enjoy these little things that make you smile and say it's all worth it to be a stay at home mom.

One of their favorite tracks was #9. Endangered Love. They played it over and over...Then they fell on this one "Larry's High Silk Hat" which reminded Tia of the squirrel in the Ice Age movie who is always after the nut. Here Tia's "nut" is the TV... Sorry the footage is a little off I was feeding Joshua and wanted to capture the graceful performing starlet before it was too late.

1 comment:

Wade family said...

haha, I like the last part of her dance.