Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What is your girl doing this summer?

Why not have your daughter spend a few weeks making new friends and having fun while learning a culture and dance.
Come learn the Tahitian "Hula" with me.

What to expect?
Exposure to basic positions, "Hula" movements, terminology as well as Tahitian culture through pictures, games and crafts.
When?

June and July once a week from 2-3pm.
Ages: 3-5 on Mondays
Ages: 6-8 on Wednesdays
Where?
At my home.
What to wear?
Shorts.
A Tahitian "pareo" (dance sarong) will be provided.

Cost?
$35 for a 4 week session.
(Sibling discount available)
Questions - please call me or email me.

Feel free to tell your girlfriends.
Maruru - Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds so fun! Now you just need to move to Utah and do this again in about 8 years so Raegan can learn.