Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Friday, April 3, 2009

Beautiful...just the way you are.

Special Thanks to: Lovely Julie (my partner in crime) for helping me in so many ways from pink stand up mirrors, manicures, eye shadow samples to "spa" looking china...those details made Tia's party special.
To my handsome boys thanks for leaving us girls do our thing. Ty thanks for being my part time photographer when I was busy pampering the girls. Thanks Jonathan & Ty for being our personal pizza delivery guys too. Thanks Joshua for always being such a pleasant and easy baby. And last but not least thanks to our families near and far for wishing Tia a happy birthday via emails, phone calls and cards. You made her day super special.
Merci beaucoup - Maururu roa!


10 Years Old
Click collage to enlarge.

No comments: