Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby is here!





Joshua Wayne Hampton


08-14-08
8:17 pm.
10 lbs. 06 oz.
21 inches.
The nurses nicknamed our little "big" guy - MOOSE!
I wonder if we had a girl would they have nicknamed her - HIPPO? Hehe...

Here are some pictures of our little bundle of joy.
The first picture is when the nurse gave him to me, he grabbed my finger and wouldn't let go - so precious! The second picture: is proud dad and son. Thanks for your support Ty, love you tons! And the last picture was taken Friday when Ty brought Tia & Jonathan to the hospital to meet their new sibling. It was sweet to see their faces light up when they entered the room and saw a little person sleeping near by.
I must admit that this delivery was better than my previous ones. I'm glad my doc' had the gut feeling to bump my induction a week early. I don't want to guess how big he would have been if we waited. I'm so happy that you are here Joshua.
Welcome to our family - we love you dearly. We hope you enjoy your stay...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Congratulations on another BIG one! I'm so glad to hear that the delivery when somewhat better than the last two. You are a trouper Ruth! I love you!