Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

37 Weeks and...

Today I had another prenatal visit.
I'm 188 lbs. just like last week and all seems well.
Last week the doc' mentioned that she was thinking inducing me when I'm 39 weeks so around the week of August 17-23. However that estimate has changed.
I'm considered a "high risk" patient and so to be safe she has schedule us to have this baby next week! So with that said my induction is scheduled for 8/14/08 at 5:00AM at the NW Women's Center. The date is subject to change, depending on availability of beds and priority to those who are actually naturally giving birth that day.
Now the question is will this baby arrive on that day?
I'm saying this because Jonathan was due April 6th but was taken early - the induction was at 5:00AM on the 3/31/05. He made his debut the next day April 1st @ 6:00AM.
So we'll see with this one.

2 comments:

Kista said...

How exciting! Let us know how everthing goes. Good luck. We will be thinking about you!

Ursula said...

I'm so excited for you and your family. There is nothing like a newborn. I pray all goes well for you and the baby. God Bless.