Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Monday, July 21, 2008

BIG MAMA is in the House!


Wednesday, July 16th:
Another prenatal visit. Guess how much I weigh people?
183 lbs!! I asked the nurse to look back and see how much I weighed with Jonathan around this time and to our surprise I weighed the same. The prediction is another BIG baby.
I'm not surprised. By the way, I don't have gestational diabetes, never have...

Stat wise: Tia holds the record 11 lbs. 07!
Jonathan was 10 lbs. 01 (he was taken a week early). So we'll see how much this little guy weighs in. No inducement date yet, because my blood was drawn (to check my antibodies) and I was given a Rh-Immune Globulin shot, I am Rh negative. More tests need to be done including another ultrasound and then we'll probably get an inducement date.
Ty is hoping for 08-08-08! We'll see...

2 comments:

Me said...

Hi Ruth. You look adorable. I found your blog through Kista's blog. Your pictures of the family are really cute. I missed Tia at church on Sunday. I hope all is well.

Margo said...

Wow you do have big babies. 11 lbs that's a Big Baby. Contrary to you I make small babies 6 lbs both of them. Go figure! I hope you are going to give birth on the 8th that will be way AWESOME! If not it is still Awesome! Well good luck girl and keep us posted. You look great though!