Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Monday, April 21, 2008

Papa Murphy's Pizza is here!

I know I'm pregnant but that's NOT why I'm informing you of this.
I'm sharing one of our "Family Food Favorites" (F.F.F) just in case you wanted to try something new or were looking for this particular chain... We discovered Papa Murphy's - Take 'N' Bake Pizzas when we lived in Utah and loved it!
Our favorite is the Gourmet Chicken Garlic pizza.

Anyway, you can find Papa Murphy's pizza here in Tucson
@ 7250 N. LaCholla, unit 186
(at Ina & LaCholla, in the Albertson's Shopping Center).
Open Daily 11-9.
Phone# 797-4242.

2007 - 5th year in a row BEST PIZZA CHAIN in America!
So check it out! We want Papa Murphy's Pizza chain to stay!

No comments: