Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Only in Arizona...

We always get a kick when we see these beauties on the road.  It just so happens that we had our camera to document this oh so classic bordering state moment.  No offense to our fellow Hispanic neighbors but I’m amazed that one does not get pulled over for this.  It’s a road hazard!  Now, I will give them credit for their packing skills not an inch is wasted.  But still...proceed with caution.

4 comments:

The Marlin's said...

Too funny. It makes you wonder sometimes what people are thinking when they do something like that. At least they only have to make one trip.

Sarah Bisel said...

SOOOOO true

Summertime Designs said...

Hey, that's our truck!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo Ruthie! I've been trying to catch up on my blogs today. It's so fun to see pics of one of my favorite families. I can't believe that Tia is 11! What a beautiful girl! I miss you guys! Let me know if you ever come up Utah way this summer.