Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"I'll be a Sunbeam for Him".


It's official as of Sunday 4th, 2009 Jonathan Hampton is a SUNBEAM.
With Church starting at 9:00am and having to get three kids ready by myself I forgot to take our camera or even take a before and after picture. However a good friend was taking pictures of the newcomers and emailed me this cute shot of my Sunbeam! Thanks Julie! Prior to becoming a Sunbeam he learned how to sing the "Sunbeam" song and loved it, it's one of Jonathan's favorites. Jonathan has been looking forward to this day and likes the fact that he has "graduated" to a "big class" and will be associating with the "big kids" now.

1 comment:

VAHINERII said...

Merci pour tous les enfants de Dieu