Fakarava, French Polynesia vacation. Picture taken by my friend Vahinerii.

"Our Oasis in the desert is our family."

Friday, May 2, 2008

Nesquik Chocolate!!



What a mess!
I went into the den to use the computer (to pay a bill online)...I was gone for about 5 minutes when I heard Tia say "Mom, come over here, YOU ARE NOT going to like this!"
So I went into the kitchen to find Nesquik Chocolate powder on the floor and on the kids "little tikes" table and to top things off chocolate powdered footprints on the carpet!!! I also found a little boy with chocolate hands and a chocolate face licking his fingers with a semi "I know I did something wrong" face. I did not take a picture of the guilty one because I had to clean him up and put him in TIME OUT so I could clean the kitchen. He was crying, I was mad so I didn't want to document the drama. Now a few hours later I find this kind of funny...



3 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

Ruth, I love that you caught him red-handed...well, CHOCOLATE handed!!!! Oh, the pleasure of raising the little ones. Isn't it great? Luckily it was only the powder. Brock had made himself hot cocoa (only it wasn't hot because he just used lukewarm sink water), but he used put the hot cocoa packet in his sippy cup, and added the water, and then ATTEMPTED to put the lid on correctly. Then he started to shake his sippy cup to mix it. Well, since the lid wasn't on very tight, you can imagine what happened!

Lois said...

At least J didn't do a chocolate snow angel OR added water on top of it! Oh the joys of motherhood! : )

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love these little surprised in life! :) I'm glad this isn't one I've had to deal with lately!